U3F1ZWV6ZTI1ODk0MjcyNDgwMzM5X0ZyZWUxNjMzNjM0NjE4MDU1Ng==

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 
Stuffed, Cabbage, Rolls,

 
This recipe came from my grandmother and I had made it early on in the life of this blog. However, it wasn't completely vegan and I wanted to see if I could do better. I made the tomato soup from scratch (and you can find that recipe here). It came out even better than the first time! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day celebrating. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)
Ingredients
  • FOR THE SAUCE: (This is our Homestyle Chunky Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe)
  • 28 oz. can of Diced Tomatos
  • 6 oz. can of Tomato Paste
  • 1 C Vegetable Broth
  • 1 Tbl vegan Margarine, such as Earth Balance
  • 1 Small Onion, diced
  • 1 Tbl vegan Sugar
  • ½ C Non-Dairy Creamer (I use So Delicious Coconut Original Creamer)
  • Salt & Pepper, to taste
  • FOR THE ROLLS:
  • 1 medium cabbage
  • 1 C Boca Veggie Crumbles
  • ½ cup cooked white rice
  • ¼ cup minced onion, sauteed
  • Mrs. Dash (or similar seasonings), to taste
  • Salt and Pepper, to taste
Instructions
  1. FOR THE SAUCE: (NOTE: This is our Homestyle Chunky Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe!)
  2. In a large saute pan, melt 1 Tbl of margarine and add the diced onions. Saute until soft and translucent.




تعليقات
ليست هناك تعليقات
إرسال تعليق

إرسال تعليق

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة